Team leaders struggle with getting everyone on the same page, motivated and geared towards the same result. Multiple commitments and lack of role clarity make it difficult for team members to engage fully and contribute particularly to cross-functional project teams that add to their already full workload.
Working with teams to crystallize their shared purpose and outcomes can accelerate overall effectiveness and fulfillment.
- Launching Project Teams
- Coaching working teams to enhance effective collaboration
- Facilitating leadership development in groups and workshops
- Cultivate a sense of purpose and mutual commitment
- Create a clear sense of direction
- Coordinate effective action