Executive coaching supports you towards specific professional goals. These include career transition, interpersonal and professional communication, performance management, organizational effectiveness, managing career and personal changes, developing executive presence, enhancing strategic thinking, dealing effectively with conflict, and building an effective team within an organization. Leaders want to feel confident as they chart a collective course, inspire others and stay in balance, to avoid becoming overwhelmed. Whether you are striving to bring your whole self to work or engage those you lead more effectively, coaching can assist you in your journey. Move forward with a deeper sense of purpose, clarity and momentum.
Coaching services include:
- Leadership Development to cultivate and enrich one’s authentic leadership
- Career Management and Renewal to deepen the sense of fulfillment, meaning and purpose as one integrates life and work
- Personal Power and Transformation to release what is getting in the way of leading
Director Expands her Horizons
Phrases and thoughts I would freely express to individuals contemplating career coaching:
- A coaching relationship is partnered trust: we both contribute to what is deemed “success”
- It is work: success is the result of researched and practiced activity
- It is intentional: bringing focus to specific career goals
- It is guided, not authoritative: coaching isn’t about “telling me what to do,” it’s about bringing awareness to what I can do/what I want to do/what I am gifted at doing
- Career coaching gives me “space” to consider what I might be and how I might get there
- Every coaching session leaves me energized and empowered: having identified specific challenges, a plan for actionable solutions and a method for measuring results
- At the risk of sounding silly…career coaching is the best gift you can give your job. Coaching gives purpose to the 40-60 hours/week we devote to our careers.
- You are amazing Sheridan. You have found your gift and I am so grateful that YOUR gift is helping people like me find MY gift.”
Director, Technology Partnerships Department of Technology, Management and Budget State of Michigan
Clients experience some or all of the following outcomes as a result of our coaching work they are:
- Feeling in alignment with their aliveness and energy
- Acting from a centred presence
- Embodying resilience
- Inspiring others towards action
When Is It Time to Hire a Coach?
When you are ready to move to the next level in your career—to take on the challenges you face to gain greater fulfillmen. Whether you want to transition into a new career, or a new role within your current work environment, or want to shift from feeling burned out or stuck in some way, coaching can offer a path to your next steps. Working with a coach is like engaging a thinking partner who is committed to your success.
“Sheridan has constructed a clear, positive space for us to build on my strengths. This has led to a set of creative tools that enable me to do my best work while challenging me to grow. The outcome has been self awareness and a renewed purpose in my job and career.”
~ Justin M. Booth, Director RS & GIS Research and Outreach Services Michigan State University
“Every coaching session leaves me energized and empowered: having identified specific challenges, a plan for actionable solutions and a method for measuring results You are amazing Sheridan. You have found your gift and I am so grateful that YOUR gift is helping people like me find MY gift.”
~ Jessica Moy, Director, Technology Partnerships Department of Technology, Management and Budget State of Michigan