Are you at a point in your career where you feel you can no longer muster any enthusiasm or passion? When you think about the future where you are, you feel a lack of ambition and hope? Even though you’ve got the moves down in terms of doing your job, you don’t want to be there a year from now.
You may be at a career plateau. Your desire to grow and learn are waning, and although you can perform well, your motivation is dwindling. This is a critical time to take some action to explore next steps. This is a place where many get stuck, sometimes for years. There is a cost to not exploring what is next. The energy and motivation drain can set in like cement and create a mood of cynicism or apathy. These moods permeate one’s life beyond work. At your core you may believe that you cannot reinvent yourself, your work or your life.
Partnering with a coach at this stage of your career will enable you to:
- Rekindle your sense of mission and purpose
- Explore next steps based on what is enlivening you
- Access your personal power to take concrete steps
- Design your next career moves
- Regain momentum and focus for your career
- Create choices which empower you to regain hope and a sense of possibility